November 16, 2010

Wet 'n Wild Weekend

My weekend project, the master bathroom......


We are on the Ramsey budget so I have been keeping myself occupied by finishing up the projects I start around the house but never finished. I got that cute little table on the right in the unfinished furniture section last year with the hopes that I would stain it this beautiful dark stain. Well to be honested staining wood is a mess and an even bigger mess the darker you go. I completely gave up on the idea and pulled the old paint I used for the vanity to finally finish up our master bathroom.
We replaced the hold towel bar with these bronze hooks from Pottery Barn, the shower curtain is from Bed, Bath and Beyond, the bath towels from Dillard's (they are AMAZING!!), paint is from Benjamin Moore - Rockport Gray. We are still on the look out for a mirror and bronze faucet, but its not in the budget yet.



No comments: