August 29, 2010

Before "I DO"

I am still getting settled into my new life so be patient with me. My old blog post, ideas, and inspiration will come back soon - I hope. All my energy is going towards moving in and finding place for all "our" things, thank you notes, and being a wife. I have some great recipes coming and still manage to take the camera out, so I hope you guys are enjoying all the pictures!!!!


I am waiting with bated breath for our professional pictures from the wedding to arrive. In the mean time I wanted to share a few pictures from our fabulous rehearsal and dinner party. What fun times and great memories!!!!

The bride and groom

Signing his life away

Bridesmaids

The flower girl and ring bearer


Silly friends

Club Eleven Hundred at City Club - the prefect spot for the rehearsal dinner!!!!

No comments: