August 17, 2010

Shore Was Fun!!

We are back (insert sad face here) it has taken every ounce of energy I have to get back into the swing of things. We had the perfect wedding!!! Every expectation and each little dream I had about this special day came to fruition. We stood before God and all our friends and family and committed our lives to one another. It was magical, elegant, emotional, romantic, and tons of fun. It is day 10 of happily ever after and each day gets better.

Our honeymoon at Pink Sands Resort in the Bahamas was the icing on the cake. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip.


The view from our cottage.....





Of course I had to get some decor in......

Front Lobby....


The Coral Sands .....






1 comment:

Amy said...

That is the most specatacular place I have ever seen.

I am certain I can never go there, as I will NEVER leave.

NEVER.