October 17, 2011

2 Cute

I worked on the nursery all weekend. Painting and hanging wall shelves above the dresser, shopping, decorating, cleaning, and patching walls. It was very enjoyable (seriously) and the nursery is coming together slowly but surely. Only 11 weeks left!!! We are trying to buy a few things every month so our budget won't be hit to hard all at once. Here are a few of the things on my shopping list that have made it into the babies room already......



Pintucked Embroidered One-Piece from Janie and Jack for $10.99
Can't beat that price and this is one cute outfit, it even has a little embroider on the back pocket.



Animal Fun Flashcards from Anthropologie for $19.95
I picked my favorite three cards and used them for more art in the room. They are really sturdy stock cards from this Japanese artist named Junzo Terada. Very vintage and amazingly original.





Ikea Knipsa Seagrass Basket for $16.99
I got 2 of them and put them side by side in the big bookcase on the bottom shelf to hold toys and stuff.

Ikea Moolger Wall Shelf for $11.99.
I got 2 of these to hang above the changing table/dresser to put nicknacks on. I primed them and painted them white to match the trim. They came out really cute!!!




1 comment:

Amy said...

11 weeks!!! OMG!

You are amazing! I couldn't even get through painting my spice rack shelves...only primed them. Having 2 littles is NOT conducive to projects;(