April 23, 2012

Wish List


So my very first Mother's Day and my old birthday are only a week apart. I have a few things on my wish list that would make mama very happy.......


Stella & Dot Serenity Stone Drop Earrings




My favorite perfume - Tom Ford's White Patchouli





Here is my sells pitch on the new camera: You see my zoom lens is broken on my Nikon. If I buy just a new lens it will not compatible with other cameras that may come into my future so really a new lens is just a waste of money. I bought the nikon 6 years ago just as an entry level "I don't know how much I will use it" kinda deal. Well turns out I LOVE taking pictures. And with a new little face to take pictures of I really really LOVE taking pictures of him. Mama needs a updated version of her old DSLR. The Canon 60d is perfect for me and will last a life time!!!

Toms - Brown Stripe Rope Sole Shoes
These are out of stock but I keep checking and checking the website in the hopes that one day they will have my size. They are so adorable!!!









1 comment:

Amy said...

You deserve all of this and more! What a fun week you have ahead:)