April 23, 2010

A Gallon of Moonshine

I just picked up a gallon of moonshine from my local Benjamin Moore store (that's the name of the paint color - silly). And I plan on spending my weekend with the ipod blaring and painting Britt's spare bedroom. While I do realize that most of you cringe at the thought of spending your weekend painting I actually find it very therapeutic. I can not wait to move my bedroom furniture into this space (only 106 days till "i do"), and just look how calm and beautiful the color is......

Moonshine


A few more of my favorite Benjamin Moore colors are painted upstairs in his master bedroom and hallway with the bottom wainscoting in Manchester Tan and the top walls in a crisp Linen White.

Linen White
Manchester Tan


And the master bath is this rich gray color......

Rockport Gray



I love paint colors, enjoy your weekend!!! I know I will......




No comments: