March 05, 2010

Marry You Me

It's Friday and my mind is filled with complete randomness or on complete overload (you decide): I have a big painting project this weekend for a little girl's nursery. I am most excited about the color she chose for the walls - BM Pristine (pale pink). I love new babies and the color pink and my paint brush. Also have about four different sewing projects going on right now. Covering an ottoman for myself which has been put on the back burner, recovering outdoor patio cushions with this beautiful rich fabric, sewing linen curtains for the baby above "Little Miss Elizabeth", and fixing a few clothes. The kitchen table has turned into my command center with little pieces of thread everywhere. I have a reception tomorrow night in which I am the photographer - yikes very scary - but it should be a blast, no pressure. Only 155 days and counting till we say "I DO" - wishing it would come sooner. And finally, being sooo very thankful for the warmer beautiful weather we are having.

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

How dreamy is this picture (even with the snow):


Tiffany & Company's winter advertisement


1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

Oh that picture!!!! I am saving this.