March 29, 2010

The Round Top Adventure I Missed

Twice a year in the small town of Round Top Texas, population 81, they have the most amazing antique fair your mind could never even fathom. I had to miss the trip this year because the thousands of dollars I would have spent at the "little" fair is allocated to getting hitched in 131 days. I did however purchase this locker basket through the help of my dear friends who attended the fair.

.

I want to share with you all the pictures that were sent to me through out the entire weekend to remind me off all the fun and the out of this world deals I was missing out on. Thanks friends!!! Now worries their is always next year, it will take a cold day in hell for me to miss out on this adventure again.








Baby bumps are welcome!!!


No comments: