May 21, 2010

Something You Don't Know About Me

Yesterday was my Birthday - it was a perfect day filled with flowers, jewelry, sushi, wine, aveda products, bubble bath, steak, friends and family, and even a little loot. I love posting embarrassing baby pictures of the ones I love on their birthday I figured it was time to have a little taste of my own medicine. I am now 33 years old, and I am proud of my age - still young but just a little more wise.


When I was a little girl I had curly hair, and my checks were so fat that I could not close my mouth. I literally have hundreds of pictures just like this one with my tongue hanging out my mouth. It didn't help the matter that my dad was into photography and he thought this little problem was adorable.

Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THOSE BABY CURLS!

Vinod Yadav said...

Lallantop😍