October 30, 2010

Holy Cow!

I love taking pictures. Have you noticed? I got my very first SLR camera three years ago and have enjoyed every minute behind the lens. We went to visit my grandparents today and I finally remembered to take the camera with me.

Cows are so funny, they have such cute faces, very docile, and so so skittish. Here are my pictures from the day, that's all.

Enjoy!!!

Moo.
Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!!!



Serenity

This little cutie is 6 weeks old, as we say in the south - shaaaa baby. Check out her eye lashes!!

Can you just hear the gossip between these ladies, "who is that two legged homegirl with the camera and the skinny jeans?"

Pretty girl - she looks silky smooth (and fat - yes you fat girl).

I love this cow, she is posing for the camera!!!

Baby got back!! Anybody hungry for rump roast? (sorry now I am grossed out)

This is Petry the bull, they keep about 25 cows per bull on the farm.
Petry is a busy man!!


No comments: