October 16, 2010

Work Space

We have this little nook in our great room that was originally suppose to be a fire place, but I think the company that built the house ran out of money so it is now called a nook with a chimney instead of a fireplace (sad face). I love nooks so we brainstormed about what to do with this little magical space for a year now. First we thought of going with the first plans and making it a fireplace, then we leaned towards a built in to give us storage space, but I wanted something more stylish. Finally, with the help of an amazing friend with some connections in Indonesia, we have this beautiful carved reclaimed teak wood desk with a glass top. It has instantly become my favorite spot in the house!!!


This is the spot where my silly little blog post come to life.

No comments: