1. Removed hardware and spray painted it with a Rustolium flat black
2. Lightly sanded the entire dresser
3. Cleaned drawers and dresser with a damp rag (removed flowered wallpaper).
4. Painted a thick coat of Sherman Williams Sea Salt in a Satin finish and let dry over night.
5. Sanded/distressed corners and random spots on the dresser to give it a worn look.
6. Wiped wood stain on the dresser and with another rag wiped off the stain before it dried to give it that old antique look.
And for a grand total of $16.54 Britt has a new piece of furniture in his house!!!