October 19, 2009

Hilton Head Here We Come

I am guessing this will be our last official vacation of the 2009 year, so we are going out with a bang. Britt and I are headed to the island of Hilton Head, South Carolina..... and you are correct if you guessed this little getaway revolved around golf. My man loves his golf, and I love to travel so when the two collide it makes for a great week!! 
I always like to be prepared for the future so I did a little research on this new adventure. This will be my first time to South Carolina and it has been on my list of places to visit for a long time. The island is very unique, it's the largest barrier island on the East Coast and 20 miles away from Georgia, it has 300 tennis courts, 23 golf courses, 8 marinas, stunning views (yes I am bring the camera), beaches, boutiques, fine dining, and some awesome southern culture!! So, I bid a brief farewell to you my fellow bloggers - have a great week!!



Lighthouse overlooking the 18th green of Harbortown golf course


No comments: