October 15, 2009

Picture Perfect: Courtyards

We are taking it outside today. Here in South Louisiana we are still experiencing summer like weather with the temperature at 77 degrees, but we are expecting a bit of a cool front this weekend. Once all the rain has passed I am looking forward to playing outside. I have been anxiously waiting for my camellias to bloom and all the ideas and possibilities of what could become of the garden is exciting.  Here is some inspiration, I just wish that I had these beautiful courtyards to play in this weekend. 


Courtyard of Ty Larkins attorney here in Baton Rouge 
(image via Cote de Texas)


I love the entry walk way covered in foliage and that beautiful pergola.



I love these chairs and all the shade. A great book and an early morning 
cup of coffee or late afternoon glass of wine would be perfect to start or end the day. 

No comments: