November 03, 2009

Coastal Living Magazine

If you are a faithful reader of my humble little blog you know that Britt and I just returned from an amazing island vacation. I brought my camera and Britt brought his golf clubs so it made for a great vacation. I took around 380 pictures in 7 days and thinking back I must have lived with that camera in my face. Blaaa, blaaa, blaaa - let me just cut to the real reason behind this post: Yesterday I stumbled upon this kind little plea from Coastal Living asking for island vacation photos!! How fun would that be to share my pictures with a magazine. I am not delusional thinking that my pictures are in the same league as these professionals that make a living behind the lens, but the magazine asked for my help and I wanna help (and I love entering contest). But before I answer their plea I am asking for your help. Have a little fun with me and vote for your favorite photo using the poll at the bottom of this post. Which photo should I send them?

Picture #1 - Walkway

Picture #2 - Holding Hands

Picture #3 - Lighthouse

Picture #4 - Bridge

Picture #5 - Searching for Seashells



Thanks for voting and don't forget to send them your favorite island vacation photos before November 17th!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good luck!!! I voted for #2...because I'm a true romantic;)