November 18, 2009

Shaken or Stirred? Who Cares

A few weeks ago my best bud and I went to a martini party at our favorite watering/feeding hole. They served us suburb sushi as always, and showed us how to mix a few of our favorite drinks. We stumbled out of the place after tasting a good bit of 6 different drinks, but I mantained my pose enough to remember my favorites of the night. And you guessed it - I'm passing them right on to you. So happy drinking and please drink responsible enough for the both of us!! O' and Happy Hump Day.


Cable Car
1.5 oz Oronoco Rum
0.75 oz Orange Curacao
0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice


Chocolate Martini
1.5 oz Godiva Liqueur
1.5 oz Cream
0.5 oz Ketel One Vodka



2 comments:

Amy said...

Is that Tsunami???? I may have to switch to martinis for our date Sat;)

Oh, BTW...spread the word to anyone else who may want to join us.

Ann Marie said...

Yes its from Tsunami. Please tell me you have had the Chocolate Martini, we have to get it for desert!!!