November 13, 2009

Picture Perfect: Stripes

I just left W. Home Furniture, and with the help of their lovely sales staff I finally found the perfect curtains for the living room. While the tan and cream stripe pattern is a bit out of my comfort zone, I have no doubt they will add a much needed pattern to the room. They should arrive in about a week and I can not wait.

So today I am showing my love for the stripe!!!

Curtains from William Sonoma Home

Living room with the striped rug from the ever so cute and famous Nate Berkus

Love this nursery from Dwell



1 comment:

Amy said...

Dwell is my all time favorite baby brand! I could not get my hands on enough of their clothes & bedding. Even my diaper bag is Dwell!

Target has a decent selection of Dwell for Target products. Oh goodness, I suddenly cannot wait to move into my house and redo Jack's room!!