November 01, 2009

Pooping in Style Part II

My deepest hearts desire (depending on the day) is to be an interior decorator. When I walked into Britt's life he had just purchased an amazing house and every single interior wall was painted white. I instantly thought "I gotta stick around long enough to paint." Don't get me wrong I love white, it is very elegant, but every man needs color in his life. I just had to wait for the right time to introduce my Picasso skills. He hesitantly started me off with small projects, and hence everyone who visits his house will surly be pooping in style. Again, sorry I did not take a before picture. We are still working on the master bath, but I could not wait to show you the "almost" completed room. I would like to add a disclaimer here: Bathrooms are so dang hard to take pictures of. No matter how great the lighting or decor - a toilet is still a toilet. So these pics are my best effort to show off my hard work using natural lighting. New faucets and sconces are a little more costly therefore they are further down on the list of "things to do" but it's only a matter of time!



Upstairs Guest Bathroom
Paint color: Behr / Sage Gray
Glass Shelves: Target
Art: ZGallerie / "One Who Must be Taken Care of"
Shower Curtain: Hotel Collections
Mirror: Kirklands (for a 50% off steal $29.99)

No comments: