November 20, 2009

Now Playing.....

"The Blind Side" movie with Sandra Bullock opens today!!!! I have been waiting to see this movie the first time the trailers started airing on cable. So tonight on the menu: raw sushi and salty tears. I can not even watch the trailer without crying, so I hope they hand out tissue with my popcorn. The movie is based on the life of NFL football player Michael Oher, a homeless kid who is taken in by a local family and given a second chance. I love inspiring movies with people who have the courage to step outside the comfort zone, against society, and follow a road less traveled.

Did I mention that hunk a hunk Tim McGraw plays that Dad.

I hope you all have a relaxing, fun, inspiring weekend!!!!






2 comments:

Amy said...

DUDE!! CAN.NOT.WAIT!

Ann Marie said...

ME TOO!!! Britt got the tickets, see you guys tonight!!!