August 19, 2009

Picture Perfect: Flipping Out

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I have collected thousands of pictures from some of my favorite designers. I am always searching for new inspiration, in sharing my favorite rooms with you I hope we can get inspired together!!
First on the picture perfect series is a bathroom by Brown Design and Jeff Lewis Design. Please tell me you have been entertained by the neurotic sassy behavior of Jeff Lewis, star of Bravo's Flipping Out?? Jeff and his business partner Ryan Brown have impeccable design taste and their many makeovers are breath taking. A design style I personal love is mixing classic and contemporary, and rustic with refined. This bathroom is from the first season of Flipping Out as they remodeled a 1920's Spanish Villa. I love the talavera tile, huge mirror, carrara marble countertop, clawfoot tub, bridge faucets, and the sconces. It truly is picture perfect!!! The new season 3 of Flipping Out aired last night complete with loads of drama.


If I had this bathroom I would live with wrinkly toes!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would sleep in that tub!