August 28, 2009

With a Twist of Vintage

I came across this website from other blogs that I have read. It takes your current photographs and turns them into vintage photos. I have always loved old photographs, so I had tons of fun playing around with my pictures. The website is in Japanese but it is really easy to figure out. Just click on the 'choose file' tab to pick your picture and then click the blue button under that to upload. Don't forget to right-click and save your vintage pictures. Have fun making yourself old!!

Here are some of my favorites from my collection of pictures:
                                                            

My Niece Emily at the beach (the sand got her dress dirty)



In March Britt and I went to Vegas and stayed at the 
Bellagio Hotel, here is a shot of the swimming pool

Picture of us in front of the Venetian Hotel waterways

No comments: